[Xymon] Sorry to bother you ... But I was wondering if your could possibly Help us ... (Issues Resolved)

Prevost Eric eric.prevost at volvo.com
Tue Jun 2 16:13:51 CEST 2020

Good Morning Gentlemen …

I would like to take the Time to THANK All of you for your Excellent Assistance !
As this morning with your Feedbacks, we were able to Resolve our Buffer Issues  :D
We did so by Increasing 3 of the Parameters on our Xymon Server:
MAXMSG_CLIENT
MAXMSG_STATUS
MAXMSG_DATA

Honestly I am extremely Impressed by the Excellence & Rapidity of your Replies :D
As being a Freeware, I really wasn’t expecting much (reply wise) !

So KUDOS guys !   Your Help was Amazing :D
Keep up your Excellent Work

Cordialement / Best Regards / Med vänlig hälsning,
Eric Prévost

AVERTISSEMENT  |   WARNING
Ce courriel peut être de nature légalement privilégiée et confidentielle. Si vous n’êtes pas le destinataire visé, tout usage, copie ou distribution de ce message est strictement interdit.  |  This email could be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying or reproduction of this document is strictly forbidden.