[Xymon] Ignore RAID error?

Gary Allen Vollink xymon at vollink.com
Sun Apr 26 21:06:03 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I have a configuration which uses RAID meta-devices set up as raid1 over
empty slots for GUI configuration and notification.  As such, I have md0
and md1 showing up as fatal errors in Xymon.  Again, this setup is standard
for this installation.  md2 + are all normal normal, valid (and actually
hold mounted filesystems).

I'd normally expect to be able to set up analysis.cfg to "something
something IGNORE" for this machine.  Like:

HOST=vault.home.vollink.com
    RAID md0 IGNORE
    RAID md1 IGNORE

Does such a thing exist (and I missed it/have the syntax wrong?)  If not,
/could/ such a thing exist?

I'm starting to become used to just having a RED screen (and that is
dangerous).

If the answer to the above is all, 'no,' then what is the best way to
ignore all RAID for that machine?

Thank you much for any thoughts,
Gary