[Xymon] Ports graph not showing

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:38:17 CEST 2020

Hi guys,

Quick question... Do I need to do anything special to have ports graphed?

In analysis.cfg I have the following config statement:
HOST=host.example.com
    PROC nginx
    PROC php-fpm
    PORT "LOCAL=%([.:]80)$" state=LISTEN TEXT=nginx
    PORT "LOCAL=%([.:]443)$" state=LISTEN TEXT=nginxssl
    PORT "LOCAL=%[.:](80|443)" STATE=ESTABLISHED MIN=0
TEXT=http-sessions TRACK=http-sessions

On the ports page for the host it shows the following at the top of
the page, but no graph is being displayed at the bottom of the page.

Tue Apr 7 14:30:32 UTC 2020 - Ports ok
green nginx (found 2, req. 1 or more)
green nginxssl (found 2, req. 1 or more)
green http-sessions (found 11, req. none)

If I look at the HTML for the page, I can see that there are
references to the graph, but it's not being displayed. If I go into
/var/lib/xymon/rrd/host.example.com I can't see any rrd files for
ports?

Any suggestions on what configuration to look at next?

Thanks

Steve