CentOS xymon client side installs

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Tue Apr 7 15:56:43 CEST 2020

Terabithia.org

[Xymon]
name=Xymon-$releasever
baseurl=http://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/el$releasever/x86_64/
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://terabithia.org/rpms/RPM-GPG-KEY-JCLEAVER
enabled=1

From: Xymon <xymon-bounces at xymon.com> On Behalf Of Hyppolite, Jean
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2020 7:30 AM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: [Xymon] CentOS xymon client side installs

Hello,

I was looking for client side installs for Centos 5 and 6. Can you direct me to where I may find these client installs?

Thank you

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments may be privileged, confidential, contain protected health information about an identified patient or be otherwise protected from disclosure. State and federal law protect the confidentiality of this information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient; you are prohibited from using, disclosing, reproducing or distributing this information; you should immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail and delete this e-mail.
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.