[Xymon] log lines not displaying after 20 min

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Tue Nov 26 17:18:58 CET 2019

Hi, I'm monitoring a hosts' text file for a specific key word using the
analysis.cfg LOG options in Xymon.  It's working fine except that if the
status stays unchanged for 20 minutes or more the log output no longer
displays on the Server's webpage.  The log file is only ever a single
line of output which includes a date/time that changes every minute, so
the file is changing, but it only displays on the Server's webpage if
the red/green status changes.  How can I force it to display the
contents of the log file all the time so I can see it on the Server's
webpage even if the status is unchanged for long periods of time?

--

Kris Springer