[Xymon] Merging some add-ons into Xymon source code

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Tue Mar 26 20:06:23 CET 2019

Does the procmem add-on not work just fine as is?
Is it just the configuration-point which is annoying you?

> Another example is Xymondash:

Oh please, no.    Read my sig.

If I wanted a json xml javascript monster, I'd select from the myriad of
commercial products out there. We've run xymon/bb since the dawn of
time. In the last twenty years, several other monster products have been
brought in to "improve the look and feel" of our monitoring. All have
died an early death, leaving our simple xymon server doing its duty and
displaying its results.

I'll stick with "boring that works".

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov