[Xymon] Xymon on the Cloud

Stephane Bakhos nuitari at nuitari.net
Tue Mar 26 02:32:42 CET 2019

We have about 80 servers monitored by xymon and over 500 fake hosts (we
have hostnames that specify some specific scripts that monitor our
service).

The LA is near 0, about 3gb of ram used and 15 messages/sec  on average.

I've had a previous installation of xymon monitoring about 2000 servers
and we never ran into scalability issues and I think the machine had 4
cores / 8gb of ram on dedicated hardware.