[Xymon] RES: Is the xymon Dead? Future

James Louis jglouisjr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 13:39:37 CET 2019

Hello All,

I agree with SebA on this issue. I count on Xymon and it has proven itself
many times over. But there needs to be seen a roadmap. I get comments about
Xymon being so 80's but I answer back with how Xymon gets the job done. But
we are in seriously changing times with so much being done in the virtual,
containerized and micro-kernel areas. There is an array of "cloud" hosting
options. Maybe a discussion is needed on what Xymon will do and will not do
in the future.