[Xymon] Spliting tests to different pages.

Fabian Wendlandt fabian.wendlandt at innowerk-it.de
Thu Nov 8 08:12:45 CET 2018

Hi,

be aware that any update to hobbit-plugins which modifies the apt check will probably overwrite your changes again. (although it doesn't get updated very often)

After seeing this thread I've actually changed the xymongen options to not show apt checks on the non-green page and to not propagate the status, instead of changing the script.

Best regards,
Fabian