[Xymon] Monitoring IP change

David Hay-Currie david.haycurrie at johnsonfit.com
Mon May 14 22:56:55 CEST 2018

I have a few remote locations that I monitor with Xymon.
What would be the best way to monitor IP address change?
I have a FQDN for all of these locations, and I can ping since they are in a VPN setup, but I want to know when the public IP address changes
For example lets say location A has IP address 69.142.169.192 and I a FQN of locationA.monitoringsystem.com
I monitor the fqdn already with 0.0.0.0. If I add the IP address will it let me know when it changes?