(Xymon newbie) -- how to schedule a Xymon monitoring?

Kern Doe kern_doe at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 23:48:02 CEST 2018

Hello Xymon gurus,
I have a test database script, run by userID db2inst1 on an hourly basis by a cron, producing an output text file containing a flag (a word) red/green, for example:

cat /tmp/chkpublicprivs.out
centos_hp0.NoPublic red db Security WARNING <br> Wed May  9 17:16:33 EDT 2018: PUBLIC access found in abcd database.

Xymon picks this up when I manually kick this off this command:
/home/xymon/server/bin/bb 172.20.10.5 "status `cat /tmp/chkpublicprivs.out`"

When my chkpublicprivs script runs again producing GREEN, it doesn't look like Xymon knows about this. How do we schedule Xymon to run? What parameter that determines that? I know I can put the above Xymon command in a cron but I suspect Xymon has its own scheduling mechanism.
Thank you in advance!!
Kern --

   Let's go GreenThis email contains 100% recycled electrons.