[Xymon] xymon.html.tmp

Calum Martin cdm46 at ast.cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 26 19:36:48 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I have made some very minor changes to the pagegen.c file before compiling. It in no way interferes with any  of the pre-existing code. When running the xymon server with these small modifications, the page xymon.html.tmp is created in the www directory. This is instead of the usual xymon.html. As a result of these changes the index.html symlink becomes broken. Why does .tmp get appended to the xymon.html when I’ve only made small unobtrusive modifications?

Cheers,
Calum