[Xymon] [External] Re: Problems with Content Security Policy in Safari, Chrome, and IE

Rothlisberger, John R. john.r.rothlisberger at accenture.com
Tue Jul 17 21:37:54 CEST 2018

I am now having this error on one of my many Xymon servers – newly built Ubuntu 16.04LTS.

I have tried making some changes in apache to no avail and so far I haven’t found anything in the config file to change this.

Ideas/thoughts?
[Tue Jul 17 15:16:16.820076 2018] [cgi:error] [pid 21003:tid 140629812131584] [client x.x.x.x:44224] AH01215: 2018-07-17 15:16:16.819794 Enadis POST that is not coming from self or svcstatus (referer=https://x.x.x/xymon-cgi/enadis.sh). Ignoring.: /home/xymon/cgi-bin/enadis.sh, referer: https://x.x.x/xymon-cgi/enadis.sh

Thanks,
John