[Xymon] State of the art for monitoring ESXi hosts?

Chris Pretorius chrisp at lightstoneauto.co.za
Thu Feb 1 07:29:11 CET 2018

Will be very useful for us as well.

Regards

From: Xymon [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Kris Springer
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 10:02 PM
To: John Thurston <john.thurston at alaska.gov>; xymon at xymon.com
Subject: Re: [Xymon] State of the art for monitoring ESXi hosts?

I'd be interested in that as well.  I abandoned those particular tests a while ago because they didn't give much info.

Kris Springer

On 01/31/2018 11:07 AM, John Thurston wrote:
Can anyone offer a 'state of the art' statement regarding Xymon and VMWare ESXi hosts (versions 6.0 and 6.5)? Looking in the archives, I see a little content from several years ago.

It's now 2018. What are y'all monitoring, and how are ya' doing it?