[Xymon] Support Contacts - Xymon Product Support

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 11:35:29 CEST 2018

Hi Paul,

I can't find any reference to rsvcs.pl together with Xymon, so I think that
may be something developed in-house by your company - it is not part of
Xymon, and it does not seem to be a community add-on, so you can't expect
much support from us.  That said, 'Status unchanged' does not mean that it
is not working - it means exactly that - that the status has not changed.
If it is not working, it is probably purple.  It is unclear from your
screenshot / copy / paste, what colour the status is here.

Kind regards,

SebA