[Xymon] False SSL cert alerts

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Tue Jun 27 21:39:11 CEST 2017

On 6/27/2017 11:17 AM, Zoltan Forray wrote:
> We are constantly having issues with sslcert alerts going non-green
> eventhough it says the cert is fine.  Related to this is there being an
> issue getting to the https page from the Xymon server yet I can access
> it just fine from my browser.

Any failure to establish an SSL connection will result in an error under
sslcert. Could it be a failure to negotiate a secure connection due to
an unreliable network connection?

I suggest looking in the error log on your web server. You may find
severed or incomplete connection attempts.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska