[Xymon] Bounty: Cash for Fix for: Recovery notifications not generated when test goes red->yellow->green?

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Fri Dec 22 12:12:38 CET 2017

P.S. Possibly the best analysis of this problem is in this message and
thread:
http://lists.xymon.com/pipermail/xymon/2008-July/020158.html
I suspect the best solution may be for the code to record the recipients
that were sent the alert and send the recovery to those, like Big Brother
does (according to that thread).

Regards,
SebA