[Xymon] Bounty: Cash for Fix for: Recovery notifications not generated when test goes red->yellow->green?

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Thu Dec 21 13:07:50 CET 2017

I realise that there are no paid Xymon staff developers, so I wonder if
anyone would be interested in earning some money for fixing this issue:

Recovery notifications not generated when test goes red->yellow->green?
http://lists.xymon.com/archive/2017-December/045162.html
The relevant source code is probably in https://sourceforge.net/p/
xymon/code/HEAD/tree/branches/4.3.29/xymond/do_alert.c

If you are interested in working on this, please contact me off-list with
your best price and using the same subject line preferably describing what,
if any, feature or other changes you would make.  This will be sealed
bids.  Assuming bids are received, the closing date for bids will be 27th
December.

If anyone is interested in contributing money to this bounty, also contact
me with the same subject line preferably by 27th December.  I don't know
what our budget is for fixing this yet, so any help with it, er, may help!

If the best price is reasonable, the winning bidder will be informed and a
plan agreed.  We would make your patches available to the community for all
to enjoy and hopefully be merged into a future release.

Kind regards and Happy Christmas,

SebA