[Xymon] vpage

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Fri Jan 8 19:27:07 CET 2016

Hey,

I have a few pages that have lots of tests but few servers so I wanted to see if vpage would work for me.  It did what I wanted except it has an all or nothing aspect to it.  Ideally, vpage would let me keep my organizational structure (including the group headers) and only switch the tests to the rows.  Or am I missing something?  I read the man page and tried several different setups but couldn't make it work the way I'd hoped.  Anyone else managed to get Xymon rendering to work this way?

thanks

=G=