[Xymon] hphwraid

Yann Lehmann aristide at free-it.ch
Fri Feb 5 08:38:44 CET 2016

Hi,

I need to check the raid volumes on a HP ProLiant ML110 server so I set
up the 'hphwraid'.

The 'hphwraid.sh' script was updated in 2012 and since then, the tool
from HP to monitor an configure their RAID-Adapters has changed (from
'hpacucli' to 'hpssacli'), as has the name of the Xymon-project.

The script should be adapted (reference to the HP-tool in the script and
naming of variables in the config part).

The changes I made to have the 'hphwraid'-check working are in the
attached file.

May be someone could update the script and the README file accordingly
(I don't know how).

Or is there a newer/better way to monitor RAID-volumes on HP ProLiant
servers ?

Regards
Yann