[Xymon] Unusual dnsreg behaviour

Richard Jones rich at corporationpop.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 16:26:48 CEST 2016

Hi all.

I have recently added in the dnsreg script from the xymon.com site
https://www.xymon.com/xymon-cgi/viewconf.sh?dnsreg All appears to be
working well apart from I am getting some strange behaviour for a couple of
domains.

For some domains I am simply not receiving any data back, which is causing
the test to show red with the following line of information:

Domain somedomain.co.uk expires on

Normally I would see the expiration date here, but it simply doesn't show.
I have tested the domain using whois on the server, and this all returns
fine. So I'm not too sure why this is happening. Any ideas?

*Rich Jones* | Web Developer
Corporation Pop
21-23 Shudehill
Manchester M4 2AF
0161 838 0808
www.corporationpop.co.uk
This email message (and any attached file) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to whom the sender intended it to be addressed and
may contain information that constitutes a trade secret, or that is
privileged, confidential or subject to copyright. No part of it may be
circulated, quoted, or reproduced without prior written approval from
Corporation Pop Ltd. The contents of this document are strictly
confidential and owned by Corporation Pop Ltd. Copyright © Corporation Pop
Ltd. All rights reserved. Corporation Pop is a limited company registered
in England + Wales. Company number 4869229. VAT number 533 8932 26.