[Xymon] client-local.cfg an powershell client

Lukas Kohl lukas.kohl at ergodirekt.de
Tue Nov 17 16:35:27 CET 2015

Hello again,
sorry, os= is working for powershell. I was a little bit confused by the
new class=powershell entry ;-)

I prefixed now all custom entries in my client-local.cfg, and things work
as expected:

[class=sub]
clientversion:2.04:http://zyklop.qv.de/psclient/

[os=bbwin]
eventlogswanted:*:10240:Warning,Critical,Error
clientversion:2.05:http://zyklop.qv.de/psclient/
eventlog:system:10240

[os=powershell]
eventlogswanted:*:10240:Warning,Critical,Error
clientversion:2.04:http://zyklop.qv.de/psclient/
eventlog:system:10240

Without this prefixes, things can very messy and complicated....

Thank you !

     Lukas Kohl
     ERGO Direkt Versicherungen
     Systembetrieb 2