[Xymon] rrd logs and graphs

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Thu Mar 12 00:10:41 CET 2015

On 12/03/2015 3:47 am, "John Thurston" <john.thurston at alaska.gov> wrote:

> I identified and shared this exact situation in August and September of
last year:

Oh, how embarrassment. I even contributed to that thread and didn't
remember. I must be getting old!

> My C isn't good enough to offer a correction for the defect, but at least
someone had now duplicated the problem. My solution has been not to enable
the --debug option on rrd handler....and hope I don't have a problem I need
to debug.

OK, I'll work on a patch to stop these core dumps and try to get it into
the mainstream. I don't think we can make any more progress on the original
problem without a working debug mode.