[Xymon] DS anomaly

David Welker dewelker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 19:20:55 CEST 2015

I set up a DS alert, which works very well except for one minor detail.  No
matter what I do, a lone double quote shows up in the alert message.

For example, here's the analysis.cfg line:
DS name conn.rrd:value >1.0 COLOR=red TEXT="Connect exceeds alert level"
...resulting in this display line:
"Connect exceeds alert level

DS name conn.rrd:value >1.0 COLOR=red "TEXT=Connect exceeds alert level"
...resulting in this display line:
"Connect exceeds alert level

DS name conn.rrd:value >1.0 COLOR=red TEXT=Connect" exceeds alert level"
...resulting in this display line:
Connect" exceeds alert level

For reference, I'm on Unix using Xymon 4.3.12 still.  If this was problem
related to this version and has been fixed, please let me know.  Otherwise,
any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

David