[Xymon] Monitoring RSA Authentication Manager appliances

Robert Herron robert.herron at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 20:55:45 CEST 2015

Is anyone monitoring RSA Authentication Manager appliances using Xymon?
Beyond the xymonnet tests?

I'm on the verge of upgrading to AM 8.1.  AM is strictly appliance-based
now. You can run virtual appliances on vmware or hyper-v or a hardware
appliance. In all cases, the appliance runs SUSE LES 11 x86_64.  It doesn't
have a compiler or related tools so installing the Xymon client won't be a
cakewalk. So, I thought I'd check before trailblazing a new path.