[Xymon] *nix servers are not emailing alerts

Matt Pannucci mpannucc at ycp.edu
Tue Apr 21 22:53:10 CEST 2015

Hello

I currently took over xymon administration in our institution.  We
currently receive alerts for all of our Windows servers for just about any
condition. However, *nix servers seem to be very reserved in what they
sound out...if they send anything at all.

I have tried to locate where I should be specifying that I would like the
*nix servers to send alerts like the Windows serves do but have no had much
luck.  One thing In particular I would like to receive emails about is when
the disk is reaching its threshold.  If I log into the web interface I can
see the live status...just no emails every go out, and everything looks to
be setup correctly.

If there are some things I should be looking at, any help would be great.

Thank you

Matt

--

This information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail communication by