[Xymon] xymonnet sending status to Xymon 4.3.0~beta2

Ribeiro, Glauber glauber.ribeiro at experian.com
Thu Oct 9 17:33:05 CEST 2014

Have you checked your ghost clients (on the server, "Reports" menu). In my experience, many times this is caused by the client reporting a name that doesn't match what's in hosts.cfg. If that's the problem, it can be fixed in the client side (command line override or just edit xymon.sh), or on the server side (with an alias in hosts.cfg).