[Xymon] customize column order

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Thu May 29 18:31:29 CEST 2014

On 5/29/2014 6:20 AM, Kris Springer wrote:
> Is there a way to customize the column order so it's not alphabetical?

I don't think there is a 'column-order' option. It might be a little
hard to design. Like, how would you handle columns which weren't
specified in the list?

To force columns left, I resorted to prefixing them with '-' or
upper-case letters. When I got the ability to specify unique icons for
the info/trends columns, I removed those modifications and let the sort
order return to normal.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services