[Xymon] ackloledge or disable

Becker Christian christian.becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Wed Mar 26 22:53:11 CET 2014

Hello,

this is a good thing - I asked this a couple of months (or years) ago, because I wanted to have another status color in Xymon, for example orange, for an alert where work is in progress....
Because if you receive another error in an already disabled test (for example disk test), you won't get aware of it.

Regards
Christian

CHRISTIAN BECKER
System Engineer
CSC

August-Horch-Strasse 28, 56070 Koblenz, Germany
Global Outsourcing Services Central Region  |   www.csc.com