[Xymon] stop monitoring "maint"

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Wed Jun 18 21:54:31 CEST 2014

I don't recognize that as a general test so you may want to look under the client's ext folder to see if there is a script there that has a test named "maint".  It's been so long since I've messed with 4.2 that I don't recall if it handles the tests the same so there may be a client config file (etc/clientlaunch.cfg in 4.3) that needs to have that test commented out (and the client restarted).

=G=