[Xymon] nosslcert

Wilcox, Theodore A -FS tawilcox at fs.fed.us
Fri Feb 28 22:46:55 CET 2014

I put the nosslcert command on the same line as the host.  When I use the drop the test, I am using the hostname as it is in the hosts file.  The http test column is red and has been red since we started the program.

The line in question is pasted below, I have redacted the hostname and IP address.

###.###.##.###  Hostname       # testip https  https://hostname16316/ibm/console/logon.jsp nosslcert

Ted