[Xymon] nosslcert

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Fri Feb 28 22:40:29 CET 2014

On 2/28/2014 11:55 AM, Wilcox, Theodore A -FS wrote:
> I am just starting out with Xymon and have many questions.  The current issue is that I want to suppress the sslcert test on some of my hosts.
>
> I have tried adding nosslcert to the host line after the testip keyword.

The sslcert test result comes from other tests using ssl like "https"
I suspect the 'nosslcert' directive needs to be on the same line as
whichever host is requesting the 'https' test.

Can you paste a few lines of your hosts.cfg for us?

> I have tried to drop the test using the ./.xymon  120.0.0.1 "drop HOSTNAME sslcert" command

When you do this, are you using a HOSTNAME which exactly matches the
hostname defined in your hosts.cfg?

What color is the sslcert test and how old is the result?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration