[Xymon] Test http-pages using different proxy servers

Becker Christian christian.becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Wed Dec 10 12:11:31 CET 2014

All,

In addition to my initial note (see below) i recognized that sometimes this works, sometimes not.
At the time it's working I got two different test results, at the time it doesn't work the test results seem to be equal.

Anybody have an idea why this can happen?

Regards
Christian

Christian Becker
IT-Services

Mittelrhein-Verlag GmbH
August-Horch-Straße 28
D-56070 Koblenz
Verleger und Geschäftsführer: Walterpeter Twer
Reg.-Gericht Koblenz HRB 121
Finanzamt Koblenz Str.Nr. 22 65 10 285 2
www.rhein-zeitung.de<http://www.rhein-zeitung.de/>