[Xymon] can't fully clear conn history

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Thu Oct 10 17:25:16 CEST 2013

Hi, I've got a list of websites that we host that I put in a nice
'group-compress' list in my hosts file.  I have 'noconn' set for each one
so xymon doesn't show any ping results on the display page.  On one of my
sites I had 'noping' set instead of 'noconn' and now it shows a single icon
in the 'conn' column that I want to make go away.  I've gone in and
manually removed all the 'hist', 'histlogs', and 'rrd' data for that site
but the lonely icon is still there and won't go away.  What am I missing?
 My goal is to not have a 'conn' column for the sites in that list.

Thank you.
*Kris Springer*
*
*