[Xymon] Xymon metric data into Graphite?

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Mon Jan 7 01:43:50 CET 2013

You could avoid using xymond_rrd altogether and substitute your own
processor.  For example, Japheth's  script sends to a SQL database:

http://lists.xymon.com/pipermail/xymon/attachments/20090306/ea445ad8/attachment.obj

[mentioned on The List, see:
http://lists.xymon.com/archive/2009-March/023782.html]