[Xymon] BBWin hanging on Server 2008R2 SP1

David Baldwin david.baldwin at ausport.gov.au
Mon Feb 11 06:43:07 CET 2013

On 7/02/13 3:38 AM, David Hay-Currie wrote:

> I had that problem with 2 clients so far (My own desktop and 1 server)
>
> Interesting enough the problem is that there is no registry entries
> for BB win in HKLM\Software.
>
> I am testing re-installing the agent to see if that works

BBwin is 32-bit, so if the OS is 64-bit registry entries are in
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\BBWin

I'm playing with exclusions in SCEP at present. I just managed to
restart a purpled BBwin service after excluding the process using the
exe full path, but have another few servers where no success in doing
that :(

David.