[Xymon] Xymon status does not get updated

Yanni y.goudetsidis at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 12:17:56 CEST 2012

Hi

Sorry for the confusion. I was trying to say that xymond does not load
the hosts.cfg file instead of it doesn't update hosts.cfg.

Yes this IP is my xymon server. I can telnet and ssh to the server from
terminal with no problems.
For some strange reason the xymon main page does not get updated
anymore. I have manually added a few more hosts in 'hosts.cfg' but they
don't show up.

Also I have checked that
1) xymon.sh is running
2) SELINUX was disabled but iptables was not, so I have now turned
iptables off as well but the problem persists. :(

I really don't know what is happening. If you have anymore suggestions
please  let me know.

Many thanks
Yanni