[Xymon] XYMWEBHIKEY question redux

James Louis jglouisjr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:32:15 CEST 2012

Ok. The problem appears when I try to change the time frame in Trends. For
instance selecting "Show Iast 2 days" I then get a blank screen with just
the words "no such host".

I know I'm getting this because I use "NAME=blah.blah" in hosts.cfg. What
can I do besides not using the NAME parameter to get these trend graphs to
show?

Thanks,

Jim

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM, Henrik Størner <henrik at hswn.dk> wrote:

> On 14-06-2012 22:43, Jim Louis wrote:
>
>> Basically I had no graphs available in the trends column. But now I
>> have them. Doing some research on the no graphs in showing in trends
>> (actually got a blank page) I found the suggestion to set the
>> XYMWEBHIKEY to TRUE.
>>

> Sorry, but that doesn't make sense. XYMWEBHIKEY is a token used inside a
> few of the web template files, where it ends up being replaced with the
> hostname of the host being shown on e.g. a history status page.
>
>  No, I don't know why they are showing up now. Maybe because I just
>> moved my xymon installation to a new server?!?
>>

> Much more likely, you probably fixed the configuration issue you didn't
> know you had by installing a new server.
>

> Regards,
> Henrik

To be is to do = Immanuel Kant
To do is to be = Descartes.