[Xymon] XYMWEBHIKEY question redux

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jun 15 07:32:48 CEST 2012

On 14-06-2012 22:43, Jim Louis wrote:
> Basically I had no graphs available in the trends column. But now I
> have them. Doing some research on the no graphs in showing in trends
> (actually got a blank page) I found the suggestion to set the
> XYMWEBHIKEY to TRUE.

Sorry, but that doesn't make sense. XYMWEBHIKEY is a token used inside a
few of the web template files, where it ends up being replaced with the
hostname of the host being shown on e.g. a history status page.

> No, I don't know why they are showing up now. Maybe because I just
> moved my xymon installation to a new server?!?

Much more likely, you probably fixed the configuration issue you didn't
know you had by installing a new server.