[Xymon] BBWin Charts on XYMON

Gautier Begin gbegin at csc.com
Mon Feb 6 11:12:13 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm using BBWin 0.12 on my Windows Servers that communicate with a XYMON
4.3.0.0 beta2 server, and generally, it's working fine.

But recently, I installed BBWin on new machines . All is working fine
except that I can't get CPU a Memory RRD charts. Other charts (conn and
disks) are ok.

- Correct data are displayed on the web window.
- I checked data work flow in channel and seems to be OK.
- I checked RRD files and data are put in them but in a wrong way (data
are to low to be real);
        Exemple:
vh-hobbit0.root:/project/hobbit0/bin> $RRDTOOL fetch
/project/hobbit0/refer/xymon-4.3.0b2/data/rrd/LUCAIWV730/memory.real.rrd
AVERAGE -s 1328517300
                     realmempct

1328517600: 4.8828751153e-31
1328517900: 4.8828751153e-31
1328518200: 4.8828751153e-31
1328518500: 4.8828751153e-31
1328518800: 4.8828751153e-31
1328519100: 4.8828751153e-31
1328519400: 4.8828751153e-31
1328519700: 4.8828751153e-31
1328520000: 4.8828751153e-31
1328520300: 4.8828751153e-31
1328520600: 4.8828751153e-31
1328520900: 4.8828751153e-31
1328521200: 4.8828751153e-31
1328521500: 4.8828751153e-31
1328521800: 4.8828751153e-31
1328522100: 4.8828751153e-31
1328522400: 4.8828751153e-31
1328522700: NaN
1328523000: NaN
1328523300: NaN

How to diagnose and solve my issue?

Cordialement, Regards,Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Gautier BEGIN

Admin and Tools Team
CSC Computer Sciences Luxembourg S.A.
12D Impasse Drosbach
L-1882 Luxembourg

Global Outsourcing Service | p:+352 24 834 276 | m:+352 621 229 172 |
gbegin at csc.com | www.csc.com

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose
CSC Computer Sciences SAS • Registered Office: Immeuble Le Balzac, 10
Place des Vosges, 92072 Paris La Défense Cedex, France • Registered in
France: RCS Nanterre B 315 268 664