[Xymon] Broken custom graphs on trends page

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Mon Apr 30 06:04:18 CEST 2012

I had no response on this.  What you've reported is Interesting.  I run
RRDtool v1.2.12.  I might be able to upgrade RRDtool on a test server to
see if it makes a difference, but not for a few days at least.

I'm a little skeptical of the theory that rrdtool could be the difference,
but only because I believe Xymon is generating the URL with the "start" and
"count" parameters, and doesn't seem to consult rrdtool for any start/count
values or similar.  Furthermore, there doesn't seem to be a way to query
rrdtool for these values.  But this is conjecture, as it's been a while
since I reviewed the code.