[Xymon] Broken custom graphs on trends page

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 20:02:37 CEST 2012

Here's a twist - I just tried it at home on a Gentoo system and
xymon-4.3.7 is happily doing all the graphs for 11 filesystems,
distributed as 3 + 3 + 3 + 2.  When I mouse-over the 2 disk graph, the
url shows "start=10&count=3", so maybe it's a problem with rrdtool? I
know there are other things in between that url and actually getting
the graph, but if rrdtool is told to graph 3 data sources and is only
given 2, it could just be choking.

I don't know what version I have in SLES11 at work, but at home it's
rrdtool-1.4.5-r1.  Maybe this version handles it more gracefully if
there's a data source missing.

Ralph Mitchell