[Xymon] Alert script "BBCOLORLEVEL" is red when recovered

Wed Sep 21 20:27:35 CEST 2011

On Aug 31, 2011, at 11:26 PM, Jeremy Laidman wrote:

> The BBCOLORLEVEL is "red" in both messages even though for the second the state had returned to green.

I was waiting for an official answer on this, but it doesn’t look like one’s coming. I’ve noticed this too, and all I can give you is my guess: You know it’s green because it’s recovered, but this allows you to also see what it recovered from (in case you care).

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>