[Xymon] Procs not reporting

shea4th at comcast.net shea4th at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 23:28:58 CEST 2011

Maybe I missed something in the email chain, but you shouldn't have to touch localclient.cfg file on a client. The analysis.cfg file on the Xymon server should have the PROC entries in it.  Unless the client and server are the same, then you need to start xymonclient.sh with a '--local' switch, but even then, let the server handle it. Again if I missed something, then my apologies Greg Shea ----- Original Message -----