[Xymon] Procs not reporting

Jewel Makda jewel.brueggeman-makda at washburn.edu
Mon Oct 3 22:00:40 CEST 2011

I had a redhat client and have xymon running on it but it's not
reporting what I have in the localclient.cfg file.  It's only reporting
(conn, http, info, smtp and trends) which is what the server has been
configured to look at.  I have the following in my file:

HOST="lists.domain"
     UP 1h
     PROC httpd 1 5
     PROC postfix  1 15

Bothing is showing up under PROCS on my server.  I know I am editing the
right file and that the service is running.  Both configs have the same
host name - what am I doing wrong. I am running the latest version of
xymon.  I also have both machines on the same network and they can see
each other so I know it's not a port blocking issue.