[Xymon] Looking for "page too old" script

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Jul 29 16:40:33 CEST 2011

I have a tsch script that does some things, manipulates and image and such
and posts it on a web site.  Occasionally, I have found a bug or two where
the image stops updating.  I don't know this until it is too late.  Is there
any sort of technique or custom script that will poll a website and see if
something is to old?  I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to correctly indicate
a problem and hoping there is something I can start from already.

Thanks in advance!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343