[xymon] Solaris msgs alert not clearing

Tim McCloskey tm at freedom.com
Fri Feb 11 18:23:43 CET 2011

Hi,

This is just a wag hunch, I have not looked into this to verify so please take with a grain of salt.

If you are speaking of alerts from /var/adm/messages or such, is it possible that the event is one of the last things appearing in the logs (has not been overshadowed in the log with new activity), so it's still in the last 10240 range?

Tim