[Xymon] How to display only 3 or 4 columns in a single line.

Jayanta Kundu jayantak007 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:49:01 CEST 2011

Hi All,

In Collector server side file named “bb-hosts” I configured following KPIs.
I have around 50+ KPIs.

If I configure like as follows:

group-only   conn|AAAAA|BBBBB|CCCCCC|DDDDDD|EEEEEE|FFFFFF|GGGGG|HHH|JJJJJJ|KKKK

Then all KPIs are displaying one single line as follows:

Rating          conn   AAAAA     BBBBB    CCCCCC    DDDDDD         EEEEEE
FFFFFF     GGGGG   HHH     JJJJJJ   KKKK

hostname      *            *              *                *
    *
*                *              *           *          *         *

I want to display as follows:

Rating             conn   AAAAA      BBBBB    CCCCCC

hostname         *            *              *                *

                      DDDDDD    EEEEEE      FFFFFF

                       GGGGG       HHH    JJJJJJ    KKKK

Where in the above mention all stars(*) are xymon status icon.

Kindly help me out how can I achieve the same.

With Thanks & Regards,
Jayanta.