[Xymon] Acknowledge issue continues with xymon 4.3.2

Clark, Sean sean.clark at twcable.com
Thu Apr 7 15:43:08 CEST 2011

$BB $BBPAGE \"xymondack $NUMBER $DELAY $MESSAGE\"";

From a script

Where $BB is

/sw/libexec/hobbit/client/bin]./bb --version Hobbit version 4.2.0

BBPAGE is my xymond display running 4.2.3

$NUMBER is the cookie, obtained by using that same hobbit client to run
"hobbitdboard
fields=hostname,testname,color,acktime,disabletime,cookie,ackmsg,dismsg,las
tchange"

$DELAY is typically 120, but setable

$MESSAGE is just text

--