[xymon] Question about trend graph scaling

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Tue Oct 26 21:20:54 CEST 2010

It's because at longer history the values are averaged over longer time
intervals.
Steve

--
The test of a democracy is not the magnificence of buildings or the speed of
automobiles or the efficiency of air transportation, but rather the care

Truth never damages a cause that is just. -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
(1869-1948)